Banker's Lamp- Should I get a green one or white one??

I need a light for my desk at work and am very prone to headaches. I already don't use the flourescent overhead lights and instead use a floor lamp behind me but I need a little more light at my desk and was thinking a banker's type light might help. But I can't decide between white or classic green. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I like the white because it doesn't have that old fashioned brass. The white looks cleaner.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Is it bright light that bothers you, or the fluorescent lights? If it's bright light, I'd go with the green. I think the color would probably help diffuse the light a little more than the white one would. But in terms of liking, I like the white one better.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I like the look of the white one better, but wendy has a good point about the brightness. If you can handle bright incandescent light then the white one would be good. If not, then the green would probably be a better choice.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• i agree with pp. i lie white too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• white
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I like the white one.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2013