Tell me something....

really ironic?

What's the last thing that made you say "Now that is ironic!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The fact that my gay uncle's name was Butch.

BWAHAHA! True story!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• That the movie JUNO really reminds me of my baby father and I.
    The teen pregnancy, how sarcastic the girl is,
    and how the actor who played the daddy's name is
    Michael and so is my baby daddy and they look
    alike.. especially their legs.
    The IRONIC part however was how they
    kept each other and gave up the baby.
    And we kept the babies and gave up
    each other...

DUSTERMOMMY's irony is funnier tho.
    LOL
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 12:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• when the movie knocked up came out i got really angry that this girl had sex one time and got pregnate. i couldnt even whatch the movie i was soo angry..then to my amzment I was pregante..lol
    or the fact that on friday the 13th my husband fell down the stairs and broke his tailbone,fractured a rib and fractured something in his back,, i was never superstius before but now i am!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:12 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Sandraberke, that's not ironic! It was a usual Friday and he was drunk! j/k lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have a 2 in 1!, my brother LOVES to go on and on about other ppls stupidity and such. Well he just moved in to my moms house and he just loves throwing our deceased dads stuff away or burning it in a bonfire (he can be a jerk). Anyway, since him and his gf moved in I always have to make it a point to be a trash picker and take things out that we need. He actually threw away the icemaker to my moms fridge. This! after complaining about ice trays and "go buy ice". He thought it was a "container to hold ice". I had told him when our cousin comes down he will hook it up! When my cuz hooked it up, he was like "OMG how ironic that you happened to throw trash away and saw it'!! I said "Dude, that's not ironic, that's me having to check the trash every week to see what tools and such you've thrown away, on the other hand what you did was soooo MORONIC" He just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. UGHHHHHH
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Ever since my grandma had a "soft" toilet seat in her house when I was a kid going to visit her, I hated that seat! It smelled funny, made noise when you sat on it, etc. etc. Flash forward to 2009 and 30 years later, we need a new toilet seat for our upstairs bathroom the kids use. I tell my husband what I "won't" be bringing home and my reasons why. Guess what I bring home? OMG! What possessed me, I do not know, but, it was cheaper than all the rest, go figure!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2009