What's the worst present you've ever received?

and what did you do with it?

san78

Asked by san78 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• For my first marriage, my very well to do aunt gave me a glass plate shaped like a fish, and a fork. Very odd.... I was a 20 year old kid who needed a toaster, or a set of towels... LOL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Some women may love it but I hated it. My Ex got me a dishwasher for Christmas. We didn't have the water pressure at the time to get the dishes clean so I had to wash the dishes before I put them in. With in a week of our divorce I ripped the stupid thing out and sold it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• A can of hairspray.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Anything my sister-in-law has given me. Not only are they stupid, thoughtless gifts, but then I have to go through the bother of returning it to a store I would never shop at in the first place. Frankly, I would rather receive nothing instead of an errand.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Worst present was nothing - so I did nothing with it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• A playstation game from my BF at the time whom I gave a playstation system to.

What did I do with it? uhhh, nothing. He kept it just like a typical selfish douche would.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2013

• A used perfume set that I ironically gave to her as a gift a few years prior.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• A ThighMaster. I was so embarrassed. It was a gift exchange, so not necessarily chosen just for me, but still!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2013