Every other day......

So yea DH and myself have been ttc since October with no success. We try to hard to do "it" every other day during my fertile time and for some reason we don't get to do it as much as we want to. I don't know if its the pressure of ttc or what? We have the intention of every day during that week or two or every other day and then we just don't. Maybe 3 days out of that week, or 4. I work like 50 hours a week running my own store, he works nights, and we're just so exhausted that when we're actually together by 11 at night we pass out and don't have the energy! Has anyone else had anything like this happen when its just not that easy to find the time to have all that sex?????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• both of you take a day off around your ovulation time and have alot of sex lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• it wasnt that it was hard to find time, it was that i just dont have a sex drive but wanted a baby so bad and knew how i had to get one! LOL but my hubby and i tried for 16 months before we finally got help with a fertility center. they advised to do it every other day from day 10 to day 20(day 1 being first day of flow) my only advice is if you want a baby that bad...find time even for a quicky! good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i understand your situation. take a day off...both of you and do it day in and day out. or give him viagra so he'll stay up to make love. don't be devastated though if with this one night sexapade you don't get pregnant. keep trying and goodluck
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 11:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009