What are your neighbours like?

do you know who they are? / talk to them?

san78

Asked by san78 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Home & Garden

• The ones on the left are asses. Our stepson threw snowballs at their window two years ago, which was wrong, but they have held a stupid grudge over it. I hear them fighting on the other side of our bedroom wall a lot.

The ones on the other side are very nice. Actually, he was a grouch when my daughter was a baby, and banged on the wall if she cried too loudly for too long, which never helped. But after his wife moved back in with him, he turned into a really nice guy. He puts on his sprinkler and lets our daughter play in it when we have a hot day, and he showed her a bird nest with eggs that hatched on his porch last summer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• they are all old but friendly, not many young folks in my neighborhood.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• The ones on the left are nutjobs. They've pretty much abandoned their kid at the grandparents house while they figure out if they're getting divorced or not. The dad visits,but the mom doesn't
    The ones on the right are ok. Their dog barks if you fart too loud,lol
    The ones above us are lazy bastards,and their dog is annoying.
    the lady 2 doors down is pretty cool. Her dog Stella is a sweetheart.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I know one house pretty well, a few others I know who lives there but we don't "know" each other, and the rest are ones that I either don't know or don't like. An example of the "don't like" category is the guy who left like 20 cats locked in his house, with no power, no food, no water, and then got pissed at the two women who were going to break in to feed and water the cats. He claimed he "didn't have time to care for the cats." Asshole.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• They are quiet. That is all I care about.

Answer by louise2 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• The neighbors on our right are ok, but then again we don't see much of them.
    The neighbors on the left have a small farm and more than once we have come home to their animals in our yard. The mom is nice, the daughter (who owns all the animals) is an ass.
    Across the street they are nice, but they bicker amongst themselves all the time. I like them individually, but as a group they get tiresome.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• ones on left seem like theyre nice on right is an older widow who is stubburn and puts our property at risk every year because she doesnt keep a fire break. and across the street the most wonderful elderly couple ever
    jessica1078

Answer by jessica1078 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• They don't speak english and there are a lot of them.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• All our neighbors are my DH's family. Yeah, so we know them. My MIL and FIL live back and to the left of us, and a grove of trees and little bit of field separate us, so we can't see one another's house from our yard. My DH's great aunt and uncle live across the road from us, but their house sets far back from the road, so it is a good bit away. No problems out of anyone, except the coyotes. I can hear them yelp several times at night.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Yes, though every one is busy so it is generally 15 minutes here or there.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2013