who paid for all 14 kids 2 be created cause my hubby and i both are hard workers and cant afford it and we all know how I EXPENSIVE. My o my

motherofbobby

Asked by motherofbobby at 12:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• huh the last part makes no since
    but she has disabilty (sp?)
    and that is how she payed for it is wut i heard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i mean we have not had enough money 2 even get a dr visit and all her kids were implanted in her and i dont think the checks she gets will pay 4 all her babies being created i have did my research and just 4 the first dr visit ran into lots of money but we r saving and hope 2 seek a dr visit in early summer plz pray thanks
    motherofbobby

Answer by motherofbobby at 12:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• She paid for the invetro with a settlement from a disability claim against a company she worked for. Now she is on disability and SS. So the medical bills are being paid by the state as I understand it.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• she received 165,000 dollars for workers comp. she worked in a mental hospital and a riot broke out and someone threw a table at her head. which is why she has not been working as well.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• she is not working (she said this) because she hass to take care of her kids, she paid for it with a settlement and with student loans that she did not use for school.She is living on food stamps, ssi, disability, student loans and is asking for donations.The doc that inplanted her with 8 embryos is being investigated as the law prohibits more than 4.it is sad what people will do for 15 mins of fame. poor kids.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• dumb crazy bitch i say..
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009