Hubby asked me on a date lastnight..

My hubby works out of town for a month at a time, and for the past month, we have been going through so much crap lately; with moving out of our place to getting evicted from our parents house and having to really GROW UP! :)

Anyways, through all of this bullshit.. My hubby has had to go to work out of town and ever since all the bullshit happened, he has been the best support ever by working everyday, and making sure that we are all being taken care of as I'm at home with our 3 kids.

Lastnight he texted me and asked me if I wanted to go on a date when he got home; we usually go on a date at least once a month or so.. so, I agreed and thought it was the best! I mean, throughout the whole month of stress.. He still insists on making me happy somehow! I hope that I am making him as happy as he is making me happy!!

How often do you go on dates with your SO?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• never
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Sounds like a keeper! You are a lucky girl. He loves you for being you. :) That is a rare find. We never date anymore. After 20 years it's just not the same.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Not often, but that's cool he asked you out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• We have every other Saturday kid-free for dates and kinky sex.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• All the time
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Our kids are in school now, so we can meet up with each other for breakfast or lunch whenever we have time. We only go out alone when they're in school though because we've never had a babysitter.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Depends, maybe once every month of two. But usually even when my mom is willing to take out son off our hands we're usually too tired to do anything lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Every other Saturday night we do something together, just the two of us, but sometimes it's out and sometimes at home after our kids go to bed at 8 pm

Answer by missanc at 4:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• That was really nice of him. Hope you had a good time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• never
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2013