Do you ever look at your ex's facebook pages?

i do sometimes and it is always torture, because in my case i get to see how he has two children that he's crazy about but yet i can count on one hand the number of times he's seen our 6 year old daughter. and today i just saw that his son was born a few days ago, and for whatever reason it makes me sad that my child has two half siblings that she'll probably never meet. that may share some of the same personality traits as her, and may be like her in some ways, but she'll never know them. in my defense, i only looked because he contacted me a few days ago telling me he wants to sign his rights over, so that has been weighing on my mind lately and i decided to look. i try not to make a habit out of it obviously.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• No, but I do look at DH's ex wife's page.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I tried to look up my ex's on FB once, just to see, but couldn't find any of them. But it's been almost 10 years since my last ex.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• And I'm sorry you're going through that, I'm sure that's hard. But at least you're not his current wife/SO who has to live with someone who wishes to disown one of his children.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• That's so sad! You have to stop torturing yourself. Block him so your not tempted to peak.

Yes, I looked awhile back at one of my ex boyfriends.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• never have but don't let him sign his rights away just because he doesnt want ti pay
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Mae- the funny thing is she continues having children with him anyway.
    Lost- haven't gotten money from him in almost two years anyway =\
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• not sure if he is on FB
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• My ex doesn't know what a Facebook page is... LOL! I don't have one either for that matter. However, don't do that to yourself. Enjoy your life and be happy. That's not fair to you or your child.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Yes. My ex of more than ten years ago. I have checked his page to see if he had said anything about our son who is in Japan. I couldn't get ahold of him, and he's been ill in the hospital. So I looked to see if the ex knew something I didn't.... I dont look as a habit because Ive totally forgotten him except as the bio father to my grown sons.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I didnt know you could look at people's Facebook. I don't know about anything about Facebook. But I do know what you mean. My ex was absent for a while from our daughters life. I spoke to his parents and that changed.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2013