Who would you agree with??

My husband had told me he wants to get the kids names on him.. 3 of the kids are from me and 4 from his ex. he wanted to get something that had my name and my kids and then her name and her kids.. i told him no. hes not to get her name on him at all in anyway shap or form. the kids names i do not mind. bc of course they are just kids.. he says im getting mad over nothing. I cant help but get mad. i do not want another womans name on my man. Also a part of me doesnt understand why he would even want her name at all. She and him do not have custody of the 3 older ones. she is the reason they got taking away. also she told his aunt that she only has one kid.. the one she has now.. so really she doesnt deserve having her name no where near the kids if you ask me.. so who would you agree with? me or him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• So basically he wants to tattoo a family tree somewhere on his person.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• he wants some type of scroll. i guess 2 scrolls.. and one says my kids names and desendents of me.. and same with her.. i just dont think she deserves to be on there. shes no type of mother. I rather him get something with all the kids names and only the kids names. there are other ideas then what he wants to do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• just the kids names is good
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I think it's weird and as a rule never recommend getting the name of your living partner / spouse tattooed on you. If they had passed then I can see it sort of memorializing them, but if they are living then no. I think you are being a little too insecure about it as well. I would recommend he just stick to his kid's names and that's it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I don't know what to tell you. I wouldn't like it either. He sounds like a person who would do it anyway, he's just telling you ahead of time because he enjoyed your reaction.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I wouldn't want another woman's name on my husbands body and I can't believe he wants his ex wife's names on him.

Answer by missanc at 8:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I'm not sure I would be thrilled about it, but it's his body. I guess in the end I'd see it as his decision.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Sounds like some kind of mental issues why so many kids in the first place, and tattoos with chicks names, uh not cool. Maybe use the tattoo money on educating the kids or buy them shoes or food.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 9:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I don't even want my husband getting my name on him, let alone someone elses. I don't see why it would be a problem just to get the kids names and be done with it. I have two males names on me, but they are both my sons.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No way would I want some other woman's name on my husband's skin. :(

Answer by Bmat at 9:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2013