how can I get her to do it all over again?

I started my DD on potty training when she was 11 months old, she had it down at that age and went two weeks with no diapers or accidents at all. Then I went back to school and she went back to day care where they wouldnt take her because she was still on the infant side. I have tried to start again and it isnt as easy as last time...
what should I do

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I feel for you, my friend went through this and I think its the stupiest thing ive heard. If an 11 month old can use the potty why wouldnt they reward her for doing so... :( good luck though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I'm going thru the same thing with my 3 year old. Other moms have told me to just reward him for going.
    LND

Answer by LND at 2:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009