My daughters boyfriend is constantly on a dating website. Should I tell her.

My daughter is only 18 and is in college. She is planning on moving to the state where he lives and enroll in college there and live together. I am not happy about this at all because she is so young. However, I cant stop her from going. But a quick google of his name brought me to a dating website where I saw his profile and pictures AND logs in all the times he's on the site. Its everyday, twice a day.
I am absolutely shocked and so upset knowing this. I kept hoping he would quit but he hasn't, he's even added more to his profile and more pictures.
She is planning on moving her whole life to be with him at great expense too because of out of state tuition. Should I tell him I know? Please help me with this awful knowledge.

Tornapartmom

Asked by Tornapartmom at 9:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• Yes, tell her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Send screen shots or links in an e-mail, so she won't think you're justmaking stuff up. But do tell her, even if she doesn't want to hear it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Watch Catfish with her and then tell her that boyfriend of hers is just like the people in that movie. But you know we live and learn and grow so tell her but she won;t listen nyway
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 9:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• tell her to watch his account for a few days to see how many times he logs in.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Yes, tell her.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• She will eventually find out.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• yup
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• show her
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Absolutely tell her but also be aware you are going to explain how/why you know this and why you are on the sites to see that he is on them as well. She NEEDS to know though.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Yes
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2013