Anyone else....

...get a butt load of snow the last 36 hours??? UGH... 22 inches for me... 

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• So glad this storm got halted a the boarder of RI and MA! My parents got 18" in western MA and we only got an inch in southern RI. Weird one.
    I'm always ready for some kind of natural disaster, lol, so I'm always kind of shocked when we don't at least lose power.

Ready for spring a ding ding!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Not this time. About a week and a half ago we got over a foot, though, with an inch of ice under it all which took out the power and ruined some part of our roof causing our bedroom window to leak. Good times.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• It's raining here, and we keep going out to check on our tortoise burrow, because we're worried it will flood.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• I hope you don't have to drive this weekend. What a mess that must be.
    JulieJacobKyle

• STILL have not seen snow this year...I mean saw a bit on the mountain at one point, but seriously...WE have gotten nothing other than the little that fell here while I was in Phx. after Christmas : /

I missed it- I guess it melted in a few hours( which is normal for here)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• nope.none here in WI

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Well, I can SEE snow from here. The lower elevations got snow today, and I can always see snow on Mt. Charleston. We just don't get any here,
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• No :o(
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Oh wow...nope it got to 73 degrees here today. Pear and peach trees are blooming. Hopefully, y'all will thaw out soon.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2013

• Sorry, I am having issues typing today. I sound like I'm drunk or something, LOL.
    I haven't dealt with a real winter since I left IL. Those IL and WI people are tough. People here in NV aren't. It snowed 4 inches once in 2008 and the whole city shut down. It was actually amazing to watch the news that day. We don't have snow plows or salt trucks.
    Rain messes up Las Vegas because we get it so rarely that it makes the road oil come up and everything gets super slippery. Tons of accidents when it just drizzles.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2013