I kicked him out!!! adult content

I finally kicked my boyfriend out! We have been together for four months and he seriously has some issues. In the very beginning of our relationship he cheated on me I took him back and gave him another chance. After that he got worse.

He was mad that I didn't treat him well after he cheated on me well damn straight I wasn't going to treat him like a king after he cheated on me. He fights with me over everything I seriously think he has some anger or head issues that need to be straightened out before he can be in a relationship with anyone. He fights with me every day over stupid things and he always blames everything on me he never takes responsibility for what he does.

Last week he fought with me over me asking him to watch my son for five minutes so I could throw in laundry in the washing machine (my sons are not his kids) and he started a big fight over that. Then the next fight he fought with me because I asked him where he wanted to go for dinner and I named off places and he accused me of lying and not telling him everything in the area. He continues to fight and threaten to break up with me.

The last fight and the last straw is when he goes through my computer history and is mad that I went on my ex's page and went through his friends because I was looking for a mutual friend whose last name I didn't know. I just feel like he is immature and psycho and has issues, what ya'll think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Mar. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• Do not let him back in your life
    He is a control freak at best, and a man who needs to control is a man who is an abuser
    He will try to get you back, he may be good at acting the sorry part
    Lose him for good

Good for you!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• What do I think? I think that I will never understand how women will move in with a man before they know them. At 4 months, you shouldn't be kicking him out, you should be just breaking up with him. JMO

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Congrats.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Nice work! Now keep him out!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I think you made the right decision, one that should have been made a while ago. In the future, please make sure you know a guy much longer than 4 months before you move him into your house and into your kids lives! My rule of thumb was a minimum of 6 months dating a guy before he met my kids.

Answer by missanc at 8:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Time for you to move forward with your life, and stay far away from him.

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Ahh I see you're a confessioner as well. Stop jumping into relationships and making your sons see that shit. If his dad kicked his ass out it was probably with good reason. Move on and stop jumping ship with random dudes, you're doing your kids a huge disservice,
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Good job, now stick to it and forget he even existed.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:01 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Hope he stays out
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Congratulations on your new life. Don't take the loser back, no matter how sorry he pretends to be.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2013