Have you ever been so angry that you were actually at a loss for words?

Or you trip over your words & don't make sense? Which is brought on by the feeling that your head will literally explode, like they show in the cartoons?! :0
How do you handle those situations? For me, it's best to just walk away & cool down. I won't make much sense if I stay anyway. :/

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I end up pointing and stuttering like the dad when his Leg Lamp breaks in "A Christmas Story".
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:04 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I think when I am that angry my natural instinct is to get away for a moment. It think it's a self preservation thing, because I don't like to say things I'll regret. I've always been that way.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I cry when I get to that point
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:49 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I always have plenty of words...AFTER the fact. After the a**hole has already announced that he's going to go ahead of us at the grocery store because the sign at the register says "20 items or less" and he doesn't think we stopped at 20, and then he disappeared. I am usually struck dumb with astonishment at the time, but I can always come up with some great zingers 15 minutes later. But never when it's actually happening.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:12 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Oh I have plenty of words if it is an adult... they just might not be the best ones for the situation... If I was on television there would be a lot of bleeping...
    With children I can easily step away and calm down.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I'm the same as PartyGalAnne, I fumble through my words and end up looking like an idiot! So I try to hold back as much as I can.
    Rosey44

Answer by Rosey44 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes. When my brother and sister insisted one of them should take my baby to raise because I couldn't possibly do it well as a blind mom.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• any time i get angry haha. i have trouble talking when im not angry, when im angry i make no sense. so i usually dont even bother haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• no because I always speak my mind even when its not right. I have been angry but because I can operate under harsh conditions like this I never lose my voice.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2013