how long before sex..after giving birth?

did anyone have sex before the recommended six weeks after giving birth??? im just wonderin....oh and were there any consequences???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• i know this is going to sound really bad but i had sex 4 days after my first one and only mishap was i got preggers with my second baby,we had sex 2 days after my 2nd suprise lol and no probes,and we had sex 3 days after my 3rd baby was born everything was fine,and i had c-cections with all 3 lol only consequenceces was it hurt a lil bit not 2 bad and its very very easy to get preggers thats what happend wit me
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i waited with all but my last and it was 4 weeks after she ws born, with my first child the first time after waiting the 8 weeks had me in tears worse then losing my virginity but i had lots of stitches and i even 11 years later am very sensitive where they had to cut me (he was a big boy when he was born) with my second child we waited the 8 weeks and it was fine didnt hurt at all.

the one time we did have sex early there was nothing bad that happened but its not good for your body, you need to heal, i know alot of moms do it rght away and think its fine but there can be problems and to me its just not worth the risk, plus you can get pregnant so easily and the last thing i wanted to have happen right after giving birth was to get pregnant all over again lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no, sorry, the last hting I wanted was Sex... I waited 8 weeks after the first and almost 3 months after the second... I haven't gotten my sex drive back since I got prego with #1...

Oh, and even after 8 weeks, I was in so much pain I cried...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• The reason the doctors tell women to wait on having sex is because :
    1. since your cervix is still open you can and some do become pregnant before the baby is even 2 months old.
    2. Again, you are open in there and you could get a really bad infection in the uterus.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 7:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009