Flavor Packets??

How many have spilled thier flavor packet right before pouring it into thier Ramen noodles? I did this earlier and got sooooo P/Oed over it! I was like GOD THERE GOES MY TASTE!!....How many other people get burned up over this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmfao!!!!!!!! i have done that too.... i just thru it away. i was so pissed.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• hahahaha that is WAY too funny! its happened to me! it ruins the whole soup!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i havent done that yet.... you're gonna jynx me :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I did this when I was making Kool-aid,(which I never make) I washed out a perfectly sized 2 quart juice bottle that I saved and peeled off the top of the packet, half of the powder fell on the top of my hand but how could I get it into the bottle? DAMNIT!!!! Now I use a funnel, but I am not and never have been a big Kool-aid fan! I felt bad because my son was like "yeah mom! make it for me.ooooh and it's cherry flavor"!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• haha yaa thats totally happenend to me..more than once..so now i refuse to open them without scissors..that way if i cut it it wont spill anywhere....i hope..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I've done it! I'm like alexis 06. Scissors all the way. Do not get between me and my ramen noodles!
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 1:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Oh gosh I have and they were for my daughter so I got the "Mommy these taste funny." Thank jeebs for Goya Buillon packets being needed in like every recipe my granny gave me LOL. I always have a ton of them on hand.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009