Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are my options 2 get pg wITHOUTA DONOR if my husband is Where the problem lyes?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (2)
  • in vitro

    Answer by aliciatron at 12:59 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

  • It depends on how severe his problem is. With a zero sperm count, you might only get pregnant with a donor. However, they can do a testicular biopsy and retreive sperm to do ICSI, where they inject one sperm into your retrieved egg.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 2:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.