Is it possible be pregnant and have negitive on test two days past period

I already have two kids, and wasn't trying to get pregnant. Just want to put that out there first off. I'm with a guy who is almost thirty been married previously and has no kids of his own. figure he couldn't get anyone pregnant. over the past weeks i've gone to feeling so tired i can't stay awake to feeling sick to my stomach if I don't eat like every two hours. I have taken into consideration feb was a short month and figure i'm still 2-3 days late so far getting a period. I took pregnancy test and it shows nothing but the symptoms oh and at first was getting really odd dreams which i recall getting with my first kid. but has anyone been pregnant and got negitive test results.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Anything is possible.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• It's possible but, unlikely.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I agree, ^^^ Possible but not likely.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Wait a few days and test again. It could be you don't have enough HCG in your urine to trigger the test, but probably not. The tests are pretty sensitive these days.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes it is
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes, I was negative for over a week late and ended up pregnant.
    31BeautifulBags

Answer by 31BeautifulBags at 9:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes, I didn't show positive til over a week late. If you got quick positives with the other children than you can probably expect one sooner. Some women don't show positive for a long time.
    angel122010

Answer by angel122010 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2013