Does anyone have any Saturday night plans?

Come on, I am counting on you gals.... I have no life. My fun is sitting here watching TV. Tell me what your night is like...

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nope. My husband is still at work, and my kids are already in jammies. We're hanging out with the hamster tonight, heating up leftover pizza. It's such an exciting life!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Still fighting with this damn Motts video! LOL
    I've sent messages to CM everyday this week and still no word from them!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Yes. I plan on sitting in my chair and relaxing with tv. I too have no life. Lol.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Well..it's 4:00 here and DH is getting ready to bbq. Other than that, no life here either, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• Have a wonderful night planned...we bought a couple of movies and tons of snacks and plan to have a family movie night.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• We went to BJ's for dinner and Baskin Robbins for ice cream. Ughhhhh I ate too much
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I plan on cleaning my bedroom and going to sleep!!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• My daughter has a friend here from California, and her boyfriend- apparently the boyfriend has not see Zombieland. WHAT?!?!?!
    we are going to fix that tonight :)

*and I will be hanging around on here too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• I had planned on watching a movie with my boyfriend and drinking some wine, but he is sleeping right now. My daughter is shopping with friends and my youngest is gone for the night at a friend's. So it's just the 3 of us right now.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2013

• dont be disappointed then cause im boring haha. i did find a recipe for a simple ice cream like dessert that follows the rules of my diet! 4 oz frozen strawberries, half a banana, 1 TB milk, and 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. blender it, freeze it...i tried it as i was pouring it into what i freezed it in...oh man its gonna be good!!! cant wait till the kids go to bed!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2013