HOW CAN A MOTHER DO COCAINE WHILE PREGNANT?

SHE IS 20 YEARS OLD GOING ON HER 4TH CHILD AND I GUESS SHE HAS BEING USING COCAIN THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS PREGNANT WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH THE BABY SINCE ITS ALREADY USED TO IT? I CANT BELIIVE SOMEONE CAN DO THAT ITS SOOO SAD..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why haven't you reported her? She doesn't need to have kids if she's doing cocaine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 'cocaine is one hell of a drug'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• OOHH GOD NO ITS NOT ME ITS IN N LAW WELL WAS... I REALLY DONT KNOW HER THAT WELL AND I DONT LIKE HER AT ALL FOR DOING THAT AND MY MOTHER IN LAW IS GONNA REPORT HER.. I JUST CANT BELIVIE HOW SOMEONE CAN DO THAT ITS SOO SAD THEY SHOULD TIE HER TUBES..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• she shouldnt have any of her kids. let alone the one shes prego with.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• the baby will for one be born an addict, that's pretty bad to begin with, not to mention probable undeveloped organs... etc...
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 1:24 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• its so sad i know a crackhead whose who is pregnant for the 6th time but i cant report her because i dont know her last name
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 1:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I WOULD REPORT HER BUT IM FROM ANOTHER STATE SO MY IN LAW IS GONNA DO IT I HOPE SHE DOES NO KIDS DONT NEED A MOTHER THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEM AND DRUGS ARE HER NUMBER ONE THING ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Report her. You allowing it to go on knowing is bad too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• That's awful. Cocaine can do quite a number on a grown adult's liver, I can only imagine the damage done to the poor baby. Sick! This is more than abuse. Any mother, who can continue to do drugs like that while pregnant, has mental issues. Any normal person would never consider doing such a thing.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• IRRESPONSIBLITY! For one it shows how irresponsible about life she is by having 4 kids and only being 20! It sounds like she doesn't respect her own life ( let alone unborn child's life!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009