Okay! I had enough!!!

I had my son two years ago. And my stomach still looks disgusting! I have a lot of fat, and it's saggy. I had back fat, which looks disgusting. I have fat under my chin. And my arms are absolutely hard to look it. There big, and I have a lot of fat underneath them.

I'm going to start doing crunches, dancing, and maybe start running. I obviously have to start watching what I eat. So what are some good foods !!?

Also!!
Are there any pills , drinks, anything, to help me burn this far quickly!'!!!! Something that actually works!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Stay away from pills, shakes and "diets"
    count calories- start working out, drink water and realize that this will take time and effort.
    You can do it though :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I tried tons of diets and shakes, and mostly they sucked. The One Day Diet, Slimfast, Aspire pills, they all bombed. Portion control is doing it for me, but I've also had some luck boosting my metabolism with green coffee bean extract, and the jury's still out on raspberry ketones. They might at least give you results to start off on, though exercise, healthy eating, and drinking water are the tried and true result getters.

Fruits and veggies will fill you up without loading on the calories. Fiber and whole grains as well. Don't cut out everything you love completely or you won't stick to the plan.

The best thing for me has been to eat a modest portion of something, then wait before having any more, even if I think I want it. In fifteen minutes, usually I don't want the seconds, even if it's a food I really enjoy. My body has had time to realize I'm full, and that a few bites of something are as good as a plateful
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Start counting calories, and weighing and measuring everything that you eat. Drink at least 8 cups of water/green tea a day.

And eat real food, stuff that is on the outside of the grocery store like the fresh fruits and veggies, dairy, lean meats and fish. Cut out all artificial sweeteners. Sugar may have more calories, but in moderation it is much better for you. If you want bread, bake it. Same thing for waffles, pancakes, mac and cheese, even ice cream. The fewer ingredients a food has the better it is for you.

And of course, exercise.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• You could always try what I call the You Again method. Use a blind fold when you eat that way you go more by what your stomache is saying as opposed to what your eyes are seeing.
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Weights, running and swimming it all helps.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2013