Kegel Balls

Okay,this is getting confusing to me. Bedroom Kandi has kegel balls called "Hold onto me",,if you search youtube you will see how they work. Shows all balls the same size but different weights. You use the small weight 1st then higher. My question is when i went to Cindes(adult store),,the young lady showed e others and those have you starting with a bigger ball 1st then as you tighten you use the small ball.

How does this work before I buy any..Any of you ever tried and if so whats the best effective method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• The smaller and heavier the ball is, the more effort you have to put into holding them in. the now famous "Silver Balls" from 50 Shades are something different- those are pleasure balls, and they are large enough to stay in under their own power.
    With Ben Wa Balls you need to maintain a Kegel clench to keep them in. It's like adding hand weights to your workout. It just ups the intensity.
    Do NOT wear them to the grocery store. If you sneeze you'll have to find a new place to shop because you'll never want to show your face in there again!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• LMAO

I just had a flash back 20 years back
    Boyfriend and I were out and about hitting some bars
    crossing the street, one of the balls that I had forgotten I had in...fell out and rolled down the street

those little metal balls make a lot of sound when they hit the pavement (lol)

* If you get really good at keeping them in, do not forget you have them in and go out for drinks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I have Ben wa balls which I think are the generic name of what you are talking about. I bought a multi pack, they were different weights and sizes. It definitely makes you more aware of those muscles!

Answer by missanc at 9:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I had no answer for your question, but I have certainly learned something from it. Guess I meet my "learn something new every day" goal for today.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I'm exhausted, please don't close your question til tomorrow when I can think.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• No thats funny..i most certainly wouldnt do this w/liquor in my system..those balls woudnt stand chance! Thx thats was funny!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• no input from me either, but an interesting read lol esp the first reply lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2013