Sex Question maybe TMI

So I have been talking to this guy for awhile now/ dating... etc. Well we ended up having sex tonight. I've been talking to him for a LONG time and things are great communication wise, I am attracted to him etc.... but his penis is sooooo small, I mean I got absolutley no pleasure from it. I dont know if this should be a deal breaker or not??? is that wrong of me?? Is there any way to get past this issue, I just dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• OKay well been there lol you can get pleasure it just takes a little creativity in positions, and yes the first poster is right the tightening cream works wonders I am a consultant for Pure Romance and I always sell a ton of it and we use it and it works great!

You two could also add a sleeve on to his penis they have the ones with rounded bumps, this way its more of creative fun then saying hey your penis is small.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Get you some tightening cream! lmao!! Sorry, but it might help??? I've seen it on pureromance.com before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I dated someone with a really small penis and it was just a deal breaker for me. I tried to look beyond that, but he had other issues, too. Perhaps if he had been a really great catch I might have been able to look beyond his penis size.
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 1:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Crap..I just spit my tea out when I read this. LOL
    What are his other qualities? Is he a good kisser, is he nice? If you are attracted to him in other ways look beyond the size of his penis. If you are not attracted to him then in other areas then its best to end it now. IMO
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I can't deal with the small wee-wee. It may sound shallow and maybe I am but I am aware of what I like. Small penises...no way.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• op here..... I've been talking to him for awhile, this is the first "relationship" I've had with someone since my ex (DD's father). He has understood my wanting to take things slow. We have great great converstation, I love being around him, He has got to be one of the best kissers I've ever had but..... the penis thing happend tonight!! LOL! I dont know what to do... I mean there are always toys but really I am at a loss right now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• He can also stimulate you in other ways, so if you really like him, then look beyond his small wiener...............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Anon 10:46 are you thinking the same thing I am thinking? Let his fingers do the walkin.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• op again... thanks ladies I guess I should give him another chance or two before I totally write him off because we connect so well in other areas! haha... I just haven't had to deal with this before its never been an issue I was actually quite suprised by what I saw (or really didnt see! haha) tonight! I guess we will see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• If it is an issue for you now, it will be later...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009