The Nose Picker

I have this problem: I pick my nose a lot! I know I know it is so disgusting. I just can't help it. When I am not thinking about it, my finger will just go up there and poke around. Does anyone else have this yucky problem??????? What can I do to stop???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Love picking my nose too. Especially right when I wake up in the morning! LOL that is the BEST time! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• oh yes! i pick all the time! everyone does. it's normal. if they say they don't they're fibbin. it only becomes a problem when you start eating them. if your doing that, you having some serious imbalances in your diet somewhere ;) lol....continue pickin gurrrl.........
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i do when i have a big booger that just WILL not come out
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• O My Gosh, so I am not the only one, eh? It is just a bad habit, I guess. Will you try to stop? It is a great way to introduce germs into your body, too. Yikes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• rolling on floorSometimes tissues can't get the job done!  I hate having stuff in my nose.  I clean it out like 10 times a day.  If I'm home, I do it over the bathroom sink with water.  Picking it with my fingers grosses me out cause I don't like my fingers dirty either, but I totally know what you mean.  Now if we were bold enough to talk about this without being anonymous, lol!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• If I have a crusty hanging there that wont come out by blowing I pick it out. Anyone that says they never pick is a fibber.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• bouncingI'ma picker your a picker, wouldn't you wanna be a picker too

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I hate how tissues leave that fuzzy, lint residue in your nose! eh! I'd rather pick, I say!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!LMAO, I'm a picker, you're a picker. Dr. Pepper song, I had this happen yesterday, I have been very nasal lately and I swear I blew a boogie with a tissue and as I did the wipe away, I still felt it tugging itself out of my nostril?, nasal passage? hmmm I smeared the tissue more and more and it felt like it was coming from behind my eye!!!!! I freaked and then felt better at the relief! Damn that must have been a booger from when I was 12!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• you pick i pick we all pick BOOGIES together lol i admited already ima picker and roller then flicker lmao im so gross lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2009