I found the earring that I lost

when I shoveled the driveway after the "nemo" storm! All the snow melted and there it was along the edge of the driveway. It's a little hoop with diamond inlay, a gift from my DH at our first Christmas after being married. I was so happy to find it!!! It wasn't damaged at all either. :)

Did you ever find something you thought you would never see again?

tessiedawg

Asked by tessiedawg at 9:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes my wedding ring.So glad you found your earring. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes- a pair of 2 ct. Diamond studs. I was working at a Harley Davidson dealer, and we were doing a helmet clinic, so I took them out, put them in my front shirt pocket, and when I looked for them later they were gone.
    3 weeks later I was vacuuming the stock room, and right by the foot of the one rack I saw something sparkly, and it was my earrings. They must have fallen out when I was running back and forth, bending over getting helmets, and they landed in such a way that the vacuum couldn't suck them up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yea! That's great news. I hate to lose anything, that was a very lucky find. Thank goodness the snow is finally melting & I hope that's it for the year, Right? I don't remember losing anything really valuable. Mostly I hide things (my Son & DH call it my "secret place") & I forget where that place is! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Wow that is great news glad you found it.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• What a lucky fnd!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2013