just need some advice no bashing please

so i am 27 weeks pregnant and my doctor told me i should feel the baby everyday by now but i only feel him like 10 times a day or so. im not sure if that is normal or not. somedays its less then that, i might go into tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. Also i have had low fluids in the beginning of my 20th week or so, could it be possible the fluids have gone down again, if so would you beable to tell if they did.

im a little nervous at times because of my past.

any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tell your dr. we arent drs sorry but we arent able to help you in this situation i think only your dr may be able to. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• what do u mean by low fluids? no water in the placenta? plse elaborate more.
    JANIKA66

Answer by JANIKA66 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I say... go tomorrow and ask, thats what they are there for... Im not to sure on the you said you should feel him everyday and you feel him 10x a day?
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Im not sure about the movement I already forgot how much I felt around that time. But i also had low fluids with my first. They can go down more I think they'll check that with an ultrasound, and I also had to do alot of NSTs with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i don't feel him everyday like they said i should and when i do sometimes it is like 10times others its only like 3 or 4 times a day. FLUIDS meaning low amniotic fluids i was down to 6 or so and that is low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Some babies are very active and some are not. But you should for sure see your doctor. An ultrasound can measure the amniotic fluid level. Go in tomorrow.
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 1:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• he/she is still small enough that there might be movement and you aren't feeling it. Or he/she is moving while you are sleeping. Try counting kicks twice a day. Drink some cold water ( Or juice) and lie on your left side with your hand on your stomach. Count 10 ( kicks, rolls, etc) in 2 hrs. If you don't get 10 in an hr. get up drink some more water and juice (give your belly a light jiggle) and try again. HOWEVER anytime you are concerned you should call your OB!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Not to get nutty on you, but this is not in your hands. You can take your vitamins, eat well, avoid bad items (too much sugar, etc.), see your doctor and follow the directions given, and get lots of rest. If you are religious, you can pray. There is unfortunately nothing a person can do to help you feel less nervous; that is a totally normal emotion at a time like this! I would be nervous, too, an scared for my baby if they told me anything might be wrong. I had very high blood pressure and was warned I might have a stroke. I was worried I would die and that the kids might be hurt (???) It's part of being a Mommy. Hang in there, and *try* to pray for the strength to follow the doctor's directions and not be so nervous it effects the baby.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• at 27 weeks , if you are losing fluid, you will be hospitalized at this point.I am at the same point adn just spoke to doc about this.Above all if you have any questions/concerns ASK DOC. Thats what we pay them for and they want us to call.As far as movements, you are feeling him everyday right? as long as it is not huge dramatic changes, its usually ok, but like I said ask.Write down all concerns and ask doc to help. good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009