When was the last time you...........

fell, and how funny/painful/embarrassing was it?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• running after my hubby when we first started dateing this was like 9 years ago it was in a captain d's parking lot by the drive threw not only did my new love see me bust my ass but a whole bunch of people in line at the drive threw seen me crash and burn it was so horrible lol ge still pokes at me about it to this day...
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I was pregnant and wearing slippery shoes and I fell in a parking lot by a shopping mall. I was shocked to see that NOONE came to my rescue! So mean! A pregnant women fell on her butt and noone bothered to check and see if she/I were OK!? I was embarassed and a little worried about the baby, but the baby was well padded in there, so everything was OK.
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 1:40 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Oh my! I will never forget when I fell in my high school gym in front of my entire high school! It was one of those in-school pep rally days where we all had to go to the gym to sit on the bleachers and watch the cheerleaders, etc perform. So, me and my friends were a few of the last ones to be seated, and we were told to hurry to our seats. My shoes were not compatible with the slippery gym floor, and flip, down I went, onto the floor, and none of my friends knew I fell to come to rescue me. =( Man was that embarrassing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• LOL anon! and momagain don't feel bad, I was 8 months pregnant and slipped on fajita grease and fell flat on my ass, short of ANYONE!!!!!! putting thier plate down I just laughed. My kid was still overdue and I had to be induced, maybe the patting was too comfortable.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hmm, I fell in a bush in front of Brad on one of our first dates. I miscalculated a curb and went right in there. He was charming about it, so I decided to keep dating him. :)
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009