Chest Pain

Sometimes, I get chest "pain" when I am stressed out. I just had a stress echo done (an ultrasound of my heart after exercise) and all looks fine according to the cardiologist. I was just curious to see if there are other moms out there who are so stressed out that they get this feeling of tightening across the chest from time to time? It can not be healthy. I need to learn to deal with stress better. I take things too seriously. I know I know, I should be doing yoga or something, but I just do not have the time................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• im sorry to hear your going thru this,i to am going thru the same thing as you my sweets and trust me its not fun in fact its scary,today i had one of my chest spells and it was so bad i had a panic attack i got really nervous,i know of something you can do that may help when you have this happen either have your SO or who ever is close and willing LOL to massage your upper back and shoulders my hubby did that when i had my spell today and it helped a lot,he even went out and bought me this really cool igia back and shoulder massager so when he aint around i can strap it on and let it do its JOB,your not alone and try your best to find what is causing the stress and tone it down and eventually out i hope i hace helped you in some way and i hope you get to feeling better soon hugs to you ANNON....hugs

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• it sounds like a panic attack, i get those all the time :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Sounds like a panic/anxiety attack. Many people have ended up in the ER thinking they're having a heart attack, when really it's just (harmless, but miserable) panic. Absolutely miserable. Please, seek help if you're able to! You don't have to suffer.
    cypris420

Answer by cypris420 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 16, 2009