BABY SHOWER GAMES

Im throwing a baby shower for my sister in law and i need baby shower games. Any ideas?????

jessi1414

Asked by jessi1414 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• word scramble (all of the words have something to do with baby), baby food mystery (take the labels off baby food jars, write down on a piece of paper what they are with a number then write that corresponding number on the jar. guests write down what they think it is just by looking at the jars. don't open them cuz then the baby food can also be a gift for the new mommy), gift bingo, and guess measure (each person cuts a piece of string to the size of what she thinks would fit around the new mommy's belly)
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Another fun one I played was a knock off of The Price is Right. The host bought 10 common items used to care for a baby (baby wipes, pacifier, baby shampoo, thermometer, wash cloths, onesies, head bands, baby lotion, baby powder and diaper rash ointment) and wrote down how much she paid for them. Then she made up a price and put the price on each item. Each guest wrote the numbers 1 thru 10 on a piece of paper and wrote whether they thought the price was actually higher or lower than the price written on it. Of course the new mommy got all of those items. You can use whatever items you wish. It was a lot of fun.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I just gave my eldest daughter a baby shower and most women were not too keen to games, but we passed out cards and pens for them to give the couple some wise advice, and had fun reading those.....plus I also did a raffle and the price was a $10 lotto scratch off.....and to top it off we created a Harlem shake baby shower video of us going a bit crazy with costumes and dance moves, it was a blast! and then posted them on YouTube!

Answer by older at 7:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I like where you buy a bunch of different candy bars and melt them into diapers. People have to guess which candy bar is in which diaper.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• When my sister gave one of my cousins a baby shower, we had a "bad name for baby" contest in which we submitted the worst baby names we could think of, and the ones the mom hated the most won prizes. We also did a Family Feud sort of thig where each team had thirty seconds to name as many kinds of baby food, kids' authors, etc, as we could come up with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2013