Kidney pain

So my right kidney hurts everyday and makes me nauseous. I don't have burning urination and i drink mostly water but i have coffee in the morning. Why would my kidney be hurting could there be a serious cause? I am going to see a doctor tomorrow i just wanted to know if anyone else has been through this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Health

• stones

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• It might be your gall bladder.

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Are you sure it's your kidney? They're kind of hard to pinpoint, and sometimes severe gas can be mistaken for kidney pain. My brother had stones, and he said it was the worst pain he ever felt, like someone was clobbering him with a baseball bat.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I think it's my kidney but im not quit sure but the pain sucks. And yes for some reason i am very gassy and i have been for awhile. One other weird thing i was eating ice cream with reeses last night and i have no idea if this is even part of this issue but it tasted like tuna:/ Weird i know and no im not preg because i got my tubes tied 2 years ago and i have a period every month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2013