Has anyone noticed when you vote "no" for a journal to be popular it actually doesn't work?

When you vote "Yes" to make a journal post popular it will automatically 2 views to it. So you'd think voting "no" it would deduct 2 views. WRONG! It still ADDS them! So voting no is equivelant to voting yes! Isn't that a gimmick? So, if you don't think the post should be popular just don't vote either way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh? How could voting no deduct 2 views? This makes no sense, are you high? lol j/k If you have 2 yes votes and someone votes no then it is 2 to 1. I think you have to reword the question girl cause I am lost. No I am not bashing just trying to get along with you.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• the popularity counts votes not views.

and on the popular ones trying to vote them off, it'll take a LOT more than your no to get them demoted off the popular list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Oh yeah, now I remember why I don't even bother reading those.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009