Have you ever been a week and a half late on your period and not been pregnant?

For those who have regular periods. Any other reason to be so late? Two pregnancy tests - negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• stress. medications.

me? never.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes, I skipped a period once completely and i KNEW I wasn't pregnant, because there hadn't been any sex lol
    But it did freak me out a little bit. There are a ton of things that can mess with your period, but if you're concerned, I'd suggest a blood test
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes, We were PCSing to germany the first time. I was so stressed I was 2 weeks late. Had itabout a week after we got to germany.

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yep. And I never learned why. Normally I am really regular, but about 2-3 years ago I just went through this stage where my periods were creeping longer and longer and then went creeping back and forth... went 7-8 weeks between at the longest. Went to my OB/Gyn and she ran all kinds of tests. Everything came back normal. Since I wasn't trying to get pregnant at the time, there was no reason to see a fertility specialist but we all assumed I would need one if I ever wanted another baby. Then last year we decided to have another kid. Only took 3 months of trying to get pregnant, so I still have no clue what was happening. Sometimes our bodies just go wonky for a while.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I missed one a few different times and thought I was pregnant, but I got my next one on schedule. Made for some big disappointments since I was trying to conceive, but I never did figure out what happened.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• No, but there are lots of things that can mess with your periods.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes. My prolactin levels were really high, for some unknown reason. I had to go on bc pills for a year to help level out my hormones, it worked.

Answer by missanc at 10:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes, when I was 20, I had a cyst (didn't know it at the time) & it caused me to have a period every 7 wks for months until it was removed. It freaked me out the first time! I remember taking a preg test with my boyfriend at the time all scared, even though I was on the pill.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I was not sure how long stress could push off having your period. We are buying a house planning a wedding and just interviewed for a new job. Lots of things going on ans with the 2 negative tests I was just confused.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Yes, for the 2 months prior to me getting pregnant- so when I WAS pregnant, I seriously was like 12 days late before I decided I'd better test.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2013