my boyfriend left me after being together for 15 days , giving me the excuse of not loving me anymore is this sounds logic ??

my bf broke up with me after spending 15 days of being in love , we were close friends for 4 months on Facebook. after we met we felt an over controlled feeling both of us i liked him so much ..to the extent when he asked me to be his gf i directly accept ...then we move on we were pretty fine. i always told him that i hate being looked as body so i dream of a bf who wuld love me for me ...he asked me about the kiss ...i was disappointed he told me no i'm just kidding i don't have the knees for it then another day mentioned it again he told me i want just the normal ( a kiss on my cheeks ) so after a misunderstanding happened ...he told me i'll not ask for it again and i don't want it any more i just love u and want u to be happy with me ...!!! i trusted him all this way ..i loved him truly ...i was caring... all the stuff that a man wants ...so after 4 days of the misunderstanding he ignored me for 5 days no texting no calli

Bella920

Asked by Bella920 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• so you didn't want him kissing you and he decided he was done?
    *that's what I got out of it

regardless the reason, if he feels after 2 weeks that he doesn't love you- then let him go. Seriously, would you rather he lied and dragged it out for years and THEN told you?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Are you a teen or something?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Your kidding, right...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• 15 days... Fifteen days?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• No, he was never "in love" with you in the first place.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Does 15 days even count as a relationship?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

^^ No!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I guess you should be happy that it was only 15 days, not 15 years. There are other fish in the sea. Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• "I'm trying to figure out what knees have to do with kissing."
    The only kind of "kiss" I can think of that requires you to use your knees does not involve the guys lips.
    Seriously, you are complaining that he broke up with you after only 15 days? Holy shit. What were you expecting? To be married by April?
    -Ashey
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• Are you a teen or something?

^^ Good question. No really, fifteen days?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2013