Facts About the Blue Whale Penis (Ask and you shall receive, PGA!) adult content

The blue whale has the world's largest willy of any living organism. It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 8 feet (2.4 m) to 10 feet (3.0 m) and a girth of 12 inches (300 mm) to 14 inches (360 mm). An ejaculation load of a blue whale is estimated to be over 35 pints (19.88 litres), based on the size of its testes, 100–150 pounds (45–68 kg).

In the book Moby Dick by Herman Melville, it is mentioned that the size of the outer skin of the whale's penis is such that it could function as a floor-length protective apron while skinning the dead whale. The penises also have bones which are used by Eskimos as runners for their sleds along with the “baculi” (penis bones) of other animals such as the polar bear and the walrus. They are also used as clubs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_whale_penis

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm not even up for that tonight.... I'll save that for Mother's Day or something...LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• I believe she wants pictures not facts, lol

Get the triangle ready!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• sign, black, mark, yellow, triangle, warning

there ^ that is whale size

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• LOL! I think I'll pass!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ballad!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• .............Ok, thanks for that. My life would not have been complete if I did not know that. I'm not exactly sure why I clicked.............I think I need help.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 11:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• There are some Youtube videos on Google of a blue whale having sex, taiken from underwater ... go knock yourselves out! *Smile.*
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2013