Has anyone used Legalzoom.com?

I need to get my will done. I've been putting it off because I'm blind and there hasn't been anyone to help me. Has anyone used this site?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2013 in Money & Work

• I'd call a lawyer. It's not that much to have it done and done correctly. If money is a factor then you could call Legal Aid. My cousin qualified for Legal Aid to come to her and they did it all for free because she was blind. Just call and see what they can offer you. I know they can offer advice. I'd hate for you to fill out something that wasn't recognized by your state.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• My DH and I were talking about this very same thing last night. Hoping to see what answers others give.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2013

• We used it to start an LLC in Pennsylvania and it was really simple and much cheaper than a lawyer quoted us in our area. Not sure about wills though as we both already had those done by a lawyer before LegalZoon existed.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I have not use them only because my hubby is a lawyer, but making a will is a simple procedure that you can get a form for, and then all you have to do is file it...

Answer by older at 4:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2013