At what point are you willing to change your opinion that you strongly believe in ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I changed my mind about McDonalds, although delicious and enticing and affordable and convenient, it still gives me the runs!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When my it becomes too warped for me to believe in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I feel many opinions are shaped by personal experience, if my personal experience either through someone i know or me personally gives me reason to change my opinion then I will openly admit that i now feel differently.

I dont change my opinions because someone sends me 600 links to pages that support their opinion, i also wont change it because someone tries to guilt me into it or badger me about what a horrible person i am for feeling the way i do. we each live very different lives and learn about things in different wyas so we see it from different points of view.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When I have a more compelling reason to believe in something different. In other words, when something changes my mind :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:02 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I always thought abortion was fine, not a big deal, Mom's choice, whatever. After I got pregnant and I had my children, I changed my mind. I would never get an abortion. Both of my kids (twins) are special needs, but if I got pregnant tomorrow, I would have the child. I might give it up for adoption, but I couldn't kill my baby. I still haven't changed my mind about other people's rights to do what they think is best. If they want an abortion, that is their own business. I wouldn't try to stop them, and I wouldn't force my opinion on them unasked. If they asked my opinion, I might suggest adoption as an option.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• LMFAO... i didnt wanna end this ? early but you got it Gigi
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009