So done with Spring ahead, fall back...why can't we just get rid of it? Who's with me?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 9:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Holidays

• I'm with you. I don't think it's necessary. There are the same number of hours in the day either way, and same number of hours of daylight either way. Why mess with everyone's clock?
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I'm sitting here dying trying to enjoy my coffee while glaring at the clock saying 8 am and my body telling me it's only 7.

The government needs to figure out the majority of the country aren't farmers anymore. These hours just don't apply.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• please make it go away. for some reason this year has been hard on us. usually, we get it down fast but this year...i dunno. i usually wake up around 8:30 when DS wakes up, but he slept till 10 which in his head is 9. theres no reason for the time to change,
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I am! Our local news just reported that we lose 1 million dollars due to that time change. I think they need to get rid of it. There is no point in having it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I wish it were daylight savings year round. I hate it getting dark at 4 pm.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• There have been many bills introduced to get rid of Daylight Savings Time, but it never seems to happen.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2013