im so stressed out. what do u think?

so i asked this the other night in some way.
im starting a new job on tuesday. well its training for a week. and my boss wants us to bring certain things. current cosmo license and drivers license. and a checkbook. oh and SSC. well we just moved back to my hometown and i know i have my SSC, but i cant find it. other prob. is my credit isnt so good right now and i need a bank account number for them to do direct deposit. umm dunno how that one is gonna work.
imstressing in other ways about this job and my Dh wants me to just give it a try. i want to. but i know there will be alot of pressure. not to mention i havent worked in over a year.
im so confused and im stressed out about this paper work the new boss needs.
what should i do. i know i need to not worry about it so much but its the only thing on my mind.
OH yea tomorrow is Pres day. nothing is opened (bank) UGH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• do you have a city national bank,that are usually in walmarts? they do no credit check and use no chexsystems
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• So you have something else with you SSN on it?

Your best bet is to explain the situation to your boss. I'm sure they will understand that you just moved back and don't have everything. You can apply for a replacement SS card. As far as banks, you can set up a free checking account with direct deposit at just about any bank. They normally will not do a credit check with the direct deposit accounts.

Good luck at your new job. I'm sure it will all work out fine. Going back to work is always stressful.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I think you and your husband should consider working for yourself and have a home base business

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2009