Smooth feet

My feet are pretty smooth, but have cracks that you can see but not feel. If this makes sense to any of you and have any suggestions please help. I love wearing sandals and flip flops when it is warm, but I hate my ugly feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Moisturize everyday. I have the cracks too and I moisturize at night. Gold Bond is great and I know a lot of people say not to use vaseline but that is what works best for me.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 9:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I do moisturize every night after I bath and even put my socks on top. My feet are smooth but you can see big cracks in my heels. It doesn't really make sense, not sure what else to do though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I have cracks on my heels too and pumice stone is the only thing that really helps. They don't go away completely, but they lessen the appearance of the cracks big time.. especially when you keep your feet moisturized.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Vaseline is best for cracks.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 11:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I use a pumice stone and put vaseline on, than at night cover my feet with socks.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I agree, Vaseline and socks at night.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I use sally hasen foot products and it works great.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I use Vaseline at night on my feet and then put on socks. Wake up with the softest feet in the world!
    Lindsay4Ambit

Answer by Lindsay4Ambit at 12:46 AM on Mar. 13, 2013

• I pumice and moisturise every day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:36 AM on Mar. 13, 2013