What is something positive you would like to acomplish today?

For me, I'm going to work on getting the clutter out of my house, open the blinds, let some light in and try to pull myself out of the winter blues.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 10:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Thank you for asking a positive question. I'm getting ready for work, and know I have some problems to deal with when I get there.

So, positive spin. I have a customer who is unhappy, and I hope to be able to resolve her problem and make her happy again.

And on a better note. I've already paid all of the bills this morning, everything is on time, and I had a little extra to stash in the saving account.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• ive got to make sure i get this daylight savings thing down...i woke up at 10 am cause my DS was still asleep...it was wonderful! but we've gotta make the change haha

i guess thats positive...im not good at positive.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Cook a real meal instead of relying on my oldest child and convenience foods.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I'm hoping to have a good visit with my stepdaughter, who is coming up from college to help her dad with his annual inventory at work. She and I have sort of a dicey relationship, but she adores my daughter, so I'd like to do whatever I can to make her stay pleasant.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Well, Since today is nearly over I'll answer for tomorrow: I want to have a good shift at work again and have a good first day at home with our new guinea pig!
    Lindsay4Ambit

Answer by Lindsay4Ambit at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2013