Alisim

Had a hectic morning! had to call the rescue for my mom, she fell and hit her head again, they came and her vitals were fine...she refused to be transported....Lisset came this morning and went in her room and startled her and she lost her balance again and fell on the entrance of her bathroom, kept her there putting ice until the rescue came and picked her up! Lisset was screaming at the top of her lungs and I woke up Emi frantic because I can't lift her up, poor guy woke up in a frantic stage too! Thank God she did not break a thing but my nerves are shattered! can't go to the gym because I do not want to leave her alone!!!
What a morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked by older at 11:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Oh my goodnes that is a big scare glad she didnt broke anything and is ok but I would have been super scare too
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Keep an eye of her specially after such a big bump to her head hope she gets better soon. Hugs
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2013