im so stressed out. what do u think?

so i asked this the other night in some way.
im starting a new job on tuesday. well its training for a week. and my boss wants us to bring certain things. current cosmo license and drivers license. and a checkbook. oh and SSC. well we just moved back to my hometown and i know i have my SSC, but i cant find it. other prob. is my credit isnt so good right now and i need a bank account number for them to do direct deposit. umm dunno how that one is gonna work.
imstressing in other ways about this job and my Dh wants me to just give it a try. i want to. but i know there will be alot of pressure. not to mention i havent worked in over a year.
im so confused and im stressed out about this paper work the new boss needs.
what should i do. i know i need to not worry about it so much but its the only thing on my mind.
OH yea tomorrow is Pres day. nothing is opened (bank) UGH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you have a birth certificate? that will do in place of SS card as they need that for taxes and stuff.Try to calm down and at least go and try.I had a huge (10 yr) break while raising ds and it is hard to jump back in but you can do this! Do great and good luck mom!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I agree with #1 and I would add, if you do not have a bank account for direct deposit, you can always tell your new employer that! Maybe they have an alternative idea. Good luck with your new job.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would not stress out about the bank acct. situation. It is an option! It is against the law to ask for someones checking acct. # in order to pay them. This is only if you want direct deposit. I know how you feel, I went from starting a security guard company with my ex to divorcing and staying at home with my baby for 5 years, I then went on to volunteer in his classroom and they offered me a job to watch the kids at recess, I was like WTH? I don't work with kids! I am a business woman! LMAO, it turns out I work well with kids and as nervous as I was, I just went in there and I do my job. Don't freak out! Go do your thing and you will see how comfortable you feel.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Thanks for all the answers. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Anon, on a sloooow night u should delete or pick best answer on your question, it keeps popping up!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hey there, my bank is open (Chase). its where I work, and I'm getting ready to go in right now.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:06 AM on Feb. 16, 2009