What are you doing today?

ugh... i feel like super mom. today is day 2 of spring cleaning, ive accomplished both of my girls' bedrooms (i have 3 but 2 share) which entailed every minor detail down to scrubbing the baseboards. it took forever and i have a headache! but tomorrow i'll do the upstairs bathroom and hallway and then ill be done with upstairs finally! but unfortunately, downstairs is going to be an even bigger challenge :( not to mention still having to take care of 3 kids on top of it plus do 3 loads of laundry and do the dishes. ive also got brownies baking in the oven.

but i just found out the pool is heated and its 75 degrees so as soon as the brownies are done we're going to the pool for a bit. this mama needs to relax!! lol

floating in pool

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Gosh, it kind of seems like nothing. I need to go to the store for some meds for DH, but other than that I've just been lazy. I really would do something productive. Maybe I will just sit here a while and think about that. . . .
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Cleaned the house,doing laundry,making baked sliced ham for supper

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• brownies? I want brownies!

I wish I had the energy you did. My place needs an over hall. I can;t wait till its warm enough outside I am going to do a huge yard sell.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Puttering around with laundry and dishes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• at work
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• We are on spring break so I let the girls sleep as late as they wanted. Never seen 6 year olds sleep until 11! We are making banana muffins and blueberry muffins, made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Pizza going in the oven for lunch.

So I guess we are having a girly day in the kitchen.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Just a typical Monday. Work, home, dinner, bed.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I just showered, waiting for the LO to wake up from her nap & then we're off to pick my Son up off the bus. Then Homework :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Not much. I need to clean up the mounds of toys everywhere, but my fibromyalgia is acting up, so there they sit. My stepdaughter is coming up tonight from having been away at college, so my boyfriend is taking all of us out to dinner.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• My oldest is on Spring Break. I'm sick & my girls are getting sick (though they won't admit it). I'm trying to get work, laundry, watching them & CM time in.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2013