Shop Your Way Rewards

Does anybody participate in this? What is it, in brief? Worthwhile?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 4:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2013 in Money & Work

• They mail you receipts for your records, which is nice. Also I got five bucks off my purchases at the Land's End shop at Sears the other day, which I certainly appreciated, and it was the sales clerk who reminded me I had them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Mine is good at both Sears and Kmart. I do participate. I use it more at Sears than Kmart though. Every once in a while, they will throw a free $5.00 worth of points on my card, notifying me via email. I love that. I can buy my soda or water for free. Usually that happens on a Friday and it's good through Monday.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• For what? k-mart?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I don't shop at any one store enough to benefit really. But SO has had a Kohl's card since before we got together and he likes it.
    Lindsay4Ambit

Answer by Lindsay4Ambit at 12:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2013

• I get 10 cent off coupons per gallon of gas from KMart for taking part. They also give me a $5 gift card if I spend so much plus the points that are worth money off. I'm not a big shopper but take everything any of them are willing to give me if I"m going to spend my money there anyhow.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2013