13 weeks pregnant need help!!

Ok girls maybe tmi but everytime I have a bowel Movement I have Bright red blood coming from my vagina and I know for a fact its from my vagina and not my rectum its not hemroids have you ever experieced that I also got Placenta Previa and im 13 weeks! I havent got to use the restroom very much at all in a good few weeks becouse of the fear of hurting the baby i got a obgyn apointment thursday but need help now!!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 3:25 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the er??? i would if i had bright red blood POURING out of me.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• are you serious? call your doc or go to the er right now.NOW
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I agree with them go to the ER!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am hoping you are @ the ER as I am typing this! Bright red blood from anywhere during a pregnancy can be a VERY VERY bad sign.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Are you positive its not from the rectal area? Red blood can come out during a BM if your severely constipated and it does look almost like its coming from the vagina. I would clean the rectal area very well and then see if you still see it coming out. If so, then yes, I would call the nurse at the GYN office and ask her what she wants you to do. If its not pouring out then I would go to the doctors office, if it is..then go to the ER. Don't freak, but cautiously proceed to the dr. Bloody stool during pregnancy is normal.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Im sorry ...I dont mean to be rude but I will never understand there moms who post stuff like this on here looking for answers when they CLEARLY should be calling their doctor. It baffles me. Even someone with very little common sense should be able to figure out something like this warrants a call to the doctor. Sorry...I know I am ranting, but I wonder how someone with this little sense can raise a child? I see posts from moms who say, "My child has had a fever of 103 for two days, what should I do?" GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!! Jeez. It just makes me crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 16, 2009