How long did it take you to concieve????

I had a d&c done a week ago and i was wondering how long did it take for you to start your period ? and how long did it take to concive again? Thanks

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 3:38 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i am sorry about dand c...I believe you need to wait a full cycle before trying again, but sorry I am not much help.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Its okay ty for answering :)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:46 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I also had a D&C. Two, actually, because the Dr missed A LOT. But his advice was to wait three months. We actually got pregnant 4 months later. And I'm really sorry for your loss. I know how painful it can be.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 4:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah its pretty hard then i have my sis pregnant and sis n law pregnant too so i pretty hard when i see they i have to pretend im happy even tough im really sad... but hopefully soon i can try again if the ob gives me the ok... by ty for answering ;)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 4:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Whats a D & C?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 1st try with my son, 2nd month of trying with my 1st daughter and then with my second daughter I was on birth control for 8 months and got pregnant 2 months after I quit the pills I got pregnant with her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2009