Can anyone give me some tips on losing weight? Really my stomach!

firsttime28mom

Asked by firsttime28mom at 3:50 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Crunches, HEALTH FOOD, exercise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Honey I am so bad at that! I would love to give you some advice and all I can say is whatever you choose to do you must stick with it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• You can't spot reduce. I carry most of my weight in my belly. I've been losing but the first places it is coming off is in my butt, thighs, and upper arms. I am into week 7 and I am just beginning to see a small difference in my belly area.
    I'm burning about 425 calories a day doing cardio and strength training 3 times a week.
    I modified my diet - stopped taking second portions, stopped fast food, and only eat limited amounts of fried food and sweets.
    I've found I lose more weight when I eat 1500 to 1700 calories a day than when I only eat 1300 to 1400 calories a day. Our bodies need calories to burn calories. You have to find the balance that works for you.
    It's healthier to lose only 1 to 2 lbs a week and you will be more likely to keep it off.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:32 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• clappingto PrttyMstng...you are doing so well and youre doing it the right way. Diet pills and quick fixes don't work, especially not forever. And youre doing it in a way that will be healthy to your body. Keep it up & I hope more women follow your advice.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:00 AM on Feb. 16, 2009