Bio dad and step mom did not invite our son to his little sister's birthday party, nor did they celebrate his birthday that is two days before hers.

During our parenting time, bio dad has asked to have son for his brother's son's birthday and children of co-workers parties and we have always let him go. So he has no argument that we wouldn't have let him go. Also, they did no real celebration for our son (7) but every year throw a huge party for their daughter (3). We DO have a birthday party every year and have always invited them, and they never come. Am I wrong to think this is totally outrageous and mean-spirited?

Beemama321

Asked by Beemama321 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2013 in General Parenting

• No you are not wrong.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• It's incredibly mean-spirited, and furthermore, it just plain sucks. I would be livid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• That's sad. Poor feller. I hate hearing things like this. Breaks my heart and it's not even my child.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2013