What exactly?

Just wondering what is with the poof? What was being violated? I am genuinely concerned. If you knew me in RL, you would know I have a heart for people and just want to help. Here was someone clearly crying out for help. If I could send her a message, I would but I can't figure out how.
I wasn't advertising, cursing or attacking. What gives?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2013 in About CafeMom

• You did but you didn't. #12 and 14 are the "catchall" guidelines which enable admin to pof just about anything. Whether it's "talking about members that are no longer members" to the "poof of the poof of the poof" questions.
    #12 reads "report any issues you see on the site" ----which is the all encompassing poof guideline
    and 14 reads "If you want to discuss policies contact us directly" Which is the poof of poofs guideline
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• I think it's a violation to solicitate selling your child on Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• # 7 Community guideline advertisement, #6 asking for help in form of donation #13 Dont' do anything criminal or ILLEGAL......

Soliciting for someone to take your kids is kind of a clear violation of all 3
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Whoa! I wander away to play Words With Friends and someone is trying to sell their kid?? WTF?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• There's nothing wrong with asking for advice tempsing, but there have been two on here tonight that were clearly violating Cafemom TOS. One was soliciting a child and another was soliciting sex.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• # 12 and 14, You didn't contact them about any post you saw violating policy you just posted about policy (which is a non no as covered by #14 in which they request you to contact them directly
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Because you were questioning why it was poofed, right? I can't remember yours.
    m-avi

• I sincerely hope this is one of those times when CM uses their powers to hunt down that person
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Ok. but why was mine poofed?
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2013

• Oh, my bad. I didn't intend to violate anything.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2013