Be honest

What is the worst thing you have sent your partner out to buy for you?

Shellmybells

Asked by Shellmybells at 4:18 AM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think only pregnancy tests and pads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When I was pregnant I had to send my loving huppy out @ 2 or 3 in the morning to buy anti-diaherra medicine! Gross, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Ex-husband..Preparation H and he still had the pharmicist call me and ask me to describe what I know now to be the biggest BOIL on my butt. That thing popped and now I know why we should just eat AIR!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• hmmmm tampons midol and pregnancy tests but he did it all willingly what a sweethEart huh, btw my son is hitting the key board to thats why there arew typods xxc xt j
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• thats it im gonna eat air to lol,i am so bad i sent my hubby to get tampons and not to long ago one of those test at home thingies to see if you have a yeast infection and when it came back and said i had one he went and got my monastat lol he is so great i love him
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I never send him to get anything... Once I asked him to buy Bread... He came back with Potato Chips, Little Debbies and candy bars... Haven't sent him out since.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Pregnancy test or tampons, I believe =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:11 AM on Feb. 16, 2009